Riders
Calgary

For Riders of Victory Motorcycles 
in Southern Alberta

Forums

Forum Home > General Discussion > members

Don Morberg
Site Owner

We should be able to get a good number if we all promote and invite as many riders as we meet along the way.

It takes all of us to chip in and make this the best group out there.

May 14, 2009 at 11:55 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy Barron (President)

By the way guys I was talking to a Victory rider and they informed me that the i-pod connector for the tour editon burnt out the electronics for this equipment.  I checked with Cycleworks and was told that this was not the case but guess what it is mt i-pod just fried. 

May 17, 2009 at 12:35 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Roy Barron (President)

butch at 10:54PM on May 14, 2009

How many new  rider will we get by the end of the riding season

Now that James has a tool to work with such as the page and as each member informs others of the same information and rides coming up it will grow just takes time.

May 17, 2009 at 12:37 PM Flag Quote & Reply

BMC

Anyone going to tonite's bike nite?

October 1, 2009 at 10:57 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CalgaryGord

I just stumbled on your site for the Victory rider tonight. I recently bought a Vegas Jackpot about a month ago, and I look forward to hooking up with some local Victory supporters on your bike nights and maybe some rides. Cheers

--

Fog Duckin' 

May 15, 2012 at 12:37 AM Flag Quote & Reply

CalgaryGord

Ok well its been a month with my '06 JP and now the clutch is starting to slip. So my question to you all is where are you guys getting your bikes serviced? Is cycleworks our only option for repairs? Any replies would be great.Thanks.

--

Fog Duckin' 

May 22, 2012 at 7:47 PM Flag Quote & Reply

Don Morberg
Site Owner

what oil are you useing in you bike if you dont use the right oil it can cause a problem 

May 25, 2012 at 12:32 PM Flag Quote & Reply

CalgaryGord

Im not sure what oil was in the bike but my god was it dirty. I should have changed it right away when I bought the bike. So I bought an oil change kit ($85bux holy crap) and did an oil change. Well I guess that was the problem , I took the bike out for a spin and slipping. Wow who knew oil could play a roll a clutch slipping.

--

Fog Duckin' 

May 29, 2012 at 1:48 PM Flag Quote & Reply

You must login to post.